The Bluefin Kingfisher has been designed as a specialist fishing kayak for the keen angler. The Kingfisher sits at 430cm long, this combined with a specially designed hull and rudder system offers the ultimate kayak fishing experience.
The Kingfisher comes with all the extras the keen fisherman could need, from rear flush and pro swivel rod holders to central bait box with float holders. It also benefits from spacious front and rear storage compartments, ideal for those big kayak fishing adventures.
The latest 2017 model comes with a upgraded pro fishing seat, giving the user extra comfort when cruising long distances.
- Suitable for all age – 8+ through to adults
- Suitable for the keen fisherman
- Foot steering rudder system installed
- Perfect for novice and expert users
- 30kg weight for easy transport
- Suitable for sea kayaking, rivers and lakes
- Comes complete with three rod holders (one adjustable, two submerged), paddle park, carry handles, professional seat, paddle, lockable water tight hatches, bungee storage area, bait compartment, top quality marine grade fittings and quick release self draining scupper plugs.
- 430cm long x 90cm wide x 42cm deep