Bluefin Kingfisher Specialist Fishing Kayak
The Bluefin Kingfisher has been designed as a specialist fishing kayak for the keen angler. Because the Kingfisher is 430cm long it offers a safe and stable ride in the roughest of seas. Furthermore, the specially designed hull and rudder system offer the ultimate kayak fishing experience. While many sit on top kayak’s are suitable for a specific purpose, the Bluefin Kingfisher is a multi-purpose vessel. As a result, the kingfisher can be used for specialist fishing and leisure kayaking.
The Kingfisher comes with all the extras the keen fisherman could need, from rear flush and pro swivel rod holders to central bait box with float holders. It also benefits from spacious front and rear storage compartments, ideal for those big kayak fishing adventures.
The latest 2017 model comes with an upgraded pro fishing seat and paddle leash, giving the user extra comfort, safety and security when cruising long distances. In addition to this exclusive package, we offer a lifetime warranty on all our Fishing Kayak’s.
- Suitable for all age – 8+ through to adults
- Suitable for the keen fisherman
- Foot steering rudder system installed
- Perfect for novice and expert users
- 30kg weight for easy transport
- Suitable for sea kayaking, rivers and lakes
- Comes complete with three rod holders (one adjustable, two submerged), paddle park, paddle leash, carry handles, professional seat, paddle, lockable watertight hatches, bungee storage area, bait compartment, top quality marine grade fittings and quick release self-draining scupper plugs.
- 430cm long x 90cm wide x 42cm deep
We have a number of keen anglers using Bluefin Sit on top Kayak’s for serious touring, fishing and leisure kayaking. Follow our Instagram page to see all the latest photos from Bluefin HQ and our keen anglers in the UK and Ireland. If you want to keep up to date with Bluefin Kayaks and see exclusive content first, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.